Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,815 Dirham (€1,541) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (39 minutes ago)