Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.741 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,558 Dirham (€2,380) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (29 minutes ago)