Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.807 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,152 Dirham (€2,235) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)