Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.065 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,147 Dirham (€2,363) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)