Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08652 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,836 Dirham (¥471,965) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)