Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08534 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,345 Dirham (¥425,907) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)