Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08965 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,755 Dirham (¥443,445) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)