Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08329 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,310 Dirham (¥411,934) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)