Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08768 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,665 Dirham (¥326,917) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)