Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08524 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,252 Dirham (¥425,315) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)