Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08922 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,753 Dirham (¥333,469) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (41 minutes ago)