Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08838 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,045 Dirham (¥158,908) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)