Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,157 Dirham (¥236,393) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)