Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08409 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,556 Dirham (¥256,325) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)