Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,936 Dirham (Dirham 12,036) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)