Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.656 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,639 Dirham (Dirham 9,655) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)