Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.703 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,765 Dirham (Dirham 7,681) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)