Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,653 Dirham (Dirham 11,118) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)