Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.508 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,328 Dirham (Dirham 11,295) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)