Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.597 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,874 Dirham (Dirham 11,505) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)