Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.101 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,048 Dirham (€2,707) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)