Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,846 Dirham (17,618,145 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)