Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,598 Dirham (17,743,020 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)