Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,068 Dirham (18,065,111 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (37 minutes ago)