Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.287 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,349 Dirham (€2,866) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)