Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,027 Dirham (P13,403) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)