Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,551 Dirham (P22,049) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)