Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,610 Dirham (P19,611) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)