Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.452 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,582 Dirham (元12,105) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)