Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,741 Dirham (R$ 6,761) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)