Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.245 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,114 Dirham (R$ 4,658) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)