Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.259 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,831 Dirham (R$ 7,008) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)