Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.664 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,823 Dirham (R$ 7,066) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)