Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.832 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,108 Dirham (R$ 7,454) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)