Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.491 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,613 Dirham (C$2,351) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)