Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.042 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,088 Dirham ($2,498) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)