Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,877 Dirham (€2,049) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)