Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.527 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,305 Dirham ($3,286) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)