Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,012 Dirham (ARS $17,079) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)