Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38809 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,596 Dirham (ARS $40,186) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)