Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,429 Dirham (€2,378) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)