Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.166 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,142 Dirham (€2,610) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (32 minutes ago)