Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,346 Dirham (€1,890) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)