Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.423 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,879 Dirham (9,029 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)