Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.994 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,171 Dirham (R$ 6,070) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)