Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.955 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,689 Dirham (R$ 5,987) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)