Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,952 Dirham (R$ 7,172) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)