Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,930 Dirham (R$ 4,137) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)