Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.245 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,427 Dirham (R$ 4,137) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)