Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.870 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,697 Dirham (€2,640) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)