Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.256 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,195 Dirham (€3,038) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)