Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.778 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,073 Dirham (€2,512) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)