Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.031 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,456 Dirham (€2,942) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)