Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.975 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,332 Dirham (€2,946) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)