Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.318 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,263 Dirham (€2,851) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)