Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,232 Dirham (€2,436) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (42 minutes ago)