Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.334 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,530 Dirham ($3,378) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)