Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.244 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,413 Dirham ($3,398) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)