Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.501 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,377 Dirham ($2,881) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)