Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,802 Dirham in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)