Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,631 Dirham in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (32 minutes ago)