Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,927 Dirham (€2,867) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)