Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.176 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,433 Dirham (R$ 6,119) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)