Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,183 Dirham (R$ 6,488) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)