Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13866 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,827 Dirham (₨106,926) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)