Cost of living comparison between Farrukhabad, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14724 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,754 Dirham (₨73,041) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)