Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.663 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,217 Dirham (€1,708) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)