Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,810 Dirham (€1,983) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)