Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.744 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,348 Dirham (€1,335) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)