Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15087 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,241 Dirham (₨87,763) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)