Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14175 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,688 Dirham (₨75,404) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)