Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,884 Dirham (€2,799) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)