Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,065 Dirham (€2,329) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)