Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,321 Dirham (€2,643) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)