Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,133 Dirham (€2,816) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)