Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.879 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,255 Dirham (€2,689) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (21 minutes ago)