Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09328 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,005 Dirham (₨182,305) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (35 minutes ago)