Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09541 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,507 Dirham (₨110,125) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)