Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08905 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,757 Dirham (₨188,168) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)