Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.648 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,937 Dirham (£2,209) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)