Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.312 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,842 Dirham (£1,612) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (24 minutes ago)