Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.579 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,813 Dirham (£2,370) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)