Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.361 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,994 Dirham (£2,426) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)