Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13247 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,668 Dirham (₨125,823) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)