Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.308 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,054 Dirham (€2,569) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)