Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,251 Dirham (5,917TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)