Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.707 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,318 Dirham (5,658TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)