Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.755 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,719 Dirham (6,678TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)