Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,366 Dirham (kr24,279) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)