Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.442 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,621 Dirham (kr23,318) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)