Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,054 Dirham (kr28,305) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)