Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,919 Dirham (kr26,013) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)