Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,135 Dirham (kr18,192) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)