Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,198 Dirham (kr24,325) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (30 minutes ago)