Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,107 Dirham (6,843TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)