Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,776 Dirham (5,745TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)