Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,502 Dirham (8,115TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)