Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.505 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,516 Dirham ($3,000) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)