Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03209 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,482 Dirham (420,171 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)