Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,546 Dirham (424,916 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)