Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02748 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,861 Dirham (759,258 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)