Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03032 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,232 Dirham (502,404 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)