Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46798 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,186 Dirham (Mex$ 28,177) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (44 minutes ago)