Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,234 Dirham (Mex$ 30,457) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (40 minutes ago)