Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49669 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,769 Dirham (Mex$ 29,735) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)