Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.287 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,143 Dirham (€3,025) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)