Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.933 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,156 Dirham (€1,844) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)