Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.716 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,692 Dirham (€2,304) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)