Cost of living in Elx, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.661 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elx (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,416 Dirham (€1,540) in Elx to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)