Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09139 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,350 Dirham (Shilling189,850) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)