Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09787 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,632 Dirham (Shilling118,849) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)