Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.623 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,695 Dirham (5,984 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (37 minutes ago)