Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.545 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,471 Dirham (5,294 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)