Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,244 Dirham (5,504 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)