Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07916 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,663 Dirham (134,698 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)