Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,730 Dirham (Bs 29,350) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)