Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,509 Dirham (Bs 25,247) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)