Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,098 Dirham (Bs 27,233) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)