Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,377 Dirham (Bs 25,215) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (24 minutes ago)