Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.520 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,211 Dirham ($2,753) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)