Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,207 Dirham in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)