Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,440 Dirham (€2,931) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)