Cost of living comparison between Eindhoven, Netherlands and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,243 Dirham (€3,098) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)