Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,323 Dirham (15,476 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)